Sunday, February 5, 2012

Holographic Glitter


Woaaaah long time no post!! How is everyone? I'm back with a nail of the week post for this week. I don't want to post about nail polishes I've already talked about so that is why there haven't been any NOTW posts for the past two weeks.
I've been wanting to wear this black colour for awhile but on its own it's just a little bit too gothic for me. I've been on the look out for a glitter polish that isn't too saturated with glitter because I still wanted to be able to see the black underneath and I finally went to my favourite nail store today so I was able to pick up this glitter from the new China Glaze collection.


 Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees is not an opaque polish. I think I used about 4 coats of it but I am not sure because I don't actually count. Since this is a dark colour I used OPI Base coat under it to minimize staining.


I picked up the gorgeous holographic glitter polish today! It is just tiny silver sparkles with bigger silver glitter pieces but when the light hits them they reflect all colours of the rainbow as you can see in the pictures. 

 

This is China Glaze Techno from their new collection. I used one coat of glitter. As always I used OPI top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment