Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sally Hansen Barracuda


 This is an awesome bright light blue colour! Adds a nice pop of colour to any outfit and since it just snowed here I thought a happy colour would be appropriate. As you can see, it is a lot lighter in the bottle that it is on the nails. In the bottle it it paler and on the nails it it brighter but I love this colour anyways.


 This is Sally Hansen Barracuda from the 'Complete Salon Manicure' line. I used three/four coats of this polish and OPI top coat like normal.


I've been keeping my eye out for this polish for a loooooong time now but I have never seen it before. I saw it the other day and it was $4.99 so I almost didn't but it because I can get OPI for almost the same price. I also thought it was pretty similar to Essie Borrowed and Blue polish in the picture above but it is a bit bluer and brighter. I googled both colours on my bb at the store and decided that they weren't tooooo similar so I got it anyways..I'm glad I bought it though cause it's an awesome colour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment