Sunday, February 12, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter and a few swatches

I originally had only one of these that M got for me when she went on vacation. She got the Strawberry Shortcake. I am very rarely into drugstore products so for me to buy two more of these is a surprise. Today I bought Cupcake and Creme Brulee. They are soooo expensive here. One was $10.49 but there was a deal where you got $5 off if you spent $15 on any Revlon products. These are exceptionally pigmented for lip butters. They are not your normal tinted lip balm with little to no colour.




 From left to right in every picture: Strawberry Shortcake, Cupcake, Creme Brulee




As you can see these are have a good amount of colour to them. Strawberry Shortcake is a midtone pink. Cupcake is a light baby pink and Creme Brulee appears very brown/orange in these pictures but on the lips it is a perfect nude colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment