Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beauty Haul


I've collected all this stuff since Christmas break..so sometime in December? I never go out and buy a whole bunch of stuff. Buying stuff at more than like two/three stores in one shopping trip for me is rare! M and I are shopaholics..that's basically all we do. Since we go to the mall and stuff often we are able to get the best deals. Very rarely do we buy things that are regular price which is a cheap shopping trick M has picked up from me.


A department store here always has a beauty card promo. I got the Chanel Glossimer and the Powder at the same time because I think I needed to spend 75 to get 15 off.. You also got the beauty card to use again which is when I bought the 2 YSL Rouge Voluptes.


 The Chanel Glossimer is 148 Petit Peche as you can see and it was $31. It is very smooth and not sticky. It sparkles nicely in the sunlight but it isn't super opaque but I don't mind.
The bottom two are the YSL Rouge Voluptes which are $38. I got number 1 Nude Beige and number 7 Lingerie Pink. Nuge Beige is just an awesome nude and Lingerie pink is a pinky nude. These are suuuuuuper creamy and smooth and they have a watermelon scent.

This is the Chanel powder that I got. It was $56. 


Let's just take a moment and look at the packaging...How glamorous. Obviously the picture was meant to go the other way but it uploaded this way so whatever.. One thing I hate doing is uploading pictures because even though they are the right way on my computer, they upload sideways or something which is such a pain.


I got 3 polishes today and 2 the last time I went. From left to right:
China Glaze Rose Among Thorns (neon), OPI Fly, China Glaze Celtic Sun (neon), OPI Hot & Spicy, China Glaze Techno. 
Remember to watch for these in upcoming NOTW posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment