Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sephora VIB Haul!


Sephoras VIB 20% off sale started on Thursday. I went Thursday night and if you went on the first night and if you were a VIB member you got this free reusable tote bag. A nice thing about this coupon is that you can use it more that once.
The lineup to pay was INSANE!! It looped around the store like twice.


Everything I got.


Like always, I got a backup brush for my clarisonic mia. Can never have too many backups cause you have to change them about every three months.


Then I got a small bottle of the Purity Made Simple by Philosophy to use with my Clarisonic. I wanted a new face wash and I've always wanted to give this one a try to I picked it up. The whole store was sold out of the bigger bottles so I just got the smallest one to try out.


I got the NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight. It is a light milky pink gloss, perfect for a nude lip.


If you were a VIB member you also got this little drawstring bag filled with a bunch of little samples!


Then I FINALLY got this set. I've been waiting for my sephora to get this in for like two weeks. Id pop into sephora every time I went to the mall and the display would always be empty. I got it a different day that I got the rest of the stuff.
This it a great deal though! You get both the Jasmine lip butter and the lip glaze for $19.50 when the lip glaze is already $18.50. Both of these are a light pink nude colour too.



No comments:

Post a Comment