Thursday, November 24, 2011

Makeup haul / Reviews

Hey guys its M, I have been MIA for awhile but I am back ! This is some of the makeup I have collected over the last month or so. I can honestly say all this stuff is great and works for my skin! I have a few personal favourites that I thought I should share 
Enjoy !

 1# NARS Blush Duo (in shades orgasm and laguna)
I know this is already highly reviewed and rated but I just had to put it up ! This duo is great because its practical for everyday use. It goes on so nicely and a little goes a long way. I give this product a 10/10 cause its does everything it claims and is reasonably priced.
$50.00

2# NAKED by urban decay 
I tend to be more plain when I wear makeup and stick to the same shades of brown so this palette
 is perfect. I find myself using this on a daily basis. This set also came with a brush (not pictured) and a mini urban decay primer potion (not pictured) so you really get more for your money with this palette. I would rate this an 8/10 because I do love the colours but I find that they are a bit overly pigmented so if you put too much not knowing expect to have raccoon eyes !
$58.00

MAYBELLINE lipstick (in shade amethyst a blaze)
This colour ROCKS ! Its dark purple colour which can really make a plain outfit pop with this bad boy. It goes on quite sheer so you need lots of coats for a darker, more pigmented look. I give this a 9/10 because this lipstick does not have a chalky feel on your lips which I can't stand and its a very unique shade ! 
$14.00


PS I just realized after uploading the pictures the lipstick looks PINK... I will upload a picture later  showing its true colour !!

No comments:

Post a Comment