Friday, November 25, 2011

Rainy days

A and myself live in a very very rainy city. Its rains about 8 months a year which totally blows -.- Anyways this is when rain boots come in handy ! I decided early this year that hunters just weren't going to cut it because I wanted something that looked more dressy so that I didn't have to always be casual when wearing them. So I opted for these Burberry rain boots, which literally was one of the BEST purchases I have ever made. I love them so much I thought why not share the love :)
Enjoy !  
There not obviously Burberry which is another reason why I like them so much and they're super comfy !
I bought these at Holt Renfrew....they were $320.00 ish after taxes. They're on the pricier side for just rubber BUT they are sooooooooo worth it !

No comments:

Post a Comment