Sunday, October 16, 2011

Somewhat recent buys


 I have a nail store that I sometimes go to that has pretty cheap OPI nail polishes. I needed to go to buy a new top coat since mine is half empty and the brushes don't exactly reach the nail polish at the bottom of the bottle..


I picked up this set for only $10!! It came with a full size top coat and base coat, a mini bottle of nail polish remover and coconut melon lotion. I am a huge bargain shopper and this was a great deal since I recently saw this set at a different store for $$18.. I also picked up OPI Mod About You which I have been wanting for awhile but they were out of it last time I went.  


H&M recently opened up at the mall near my house which I'm excited about. Yesterday I picked up this super cute Hello Kitty water bottle from the kids section. It was $5.
When I went to H&M the other day I also picked up a plain black long sleeve cotton dress for $17.95 since you can never have too many dresses but that is usually more than I like to spend on plain summer dresses. In the summer my uniform was a dress or romper with a jean jacket and sandals. I MISS SUMMER :(

No comments:

Post a Comment