Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bright pink with glitter.


This weeks nail polish is a neon pink with glitter on one finger with my cute hello kitty phone case I got at the night market. I obviously had trouble getting a picture of the true colour because this polish is super duper bright! Perfect for the sunny weather we're having today..too bad its not hot out cause I could totally go for a tan!

I used two coats of the neon pink which I got at an asian beauty store in the mall but it doesn't have a brand on it.. The only thing I can tell you is that its the shade 207. There is a better picture of the bottle below!
 

Then I used one coat of Sinful Colors Professional in 830 Pinky Glitter on my ring fingers. I like the look of glitter but it takes forever to take off!

Picture overloaaad!! Here's some pictures I took during the summer of this nail polish. This was my go to summer polish for fingers and toes. It looks great with a tan. 
These show the colour a little bit better..

Except in these pictures I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails glitter polish 33 on every nail.


No comments:

Post a Comment