Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sinful Colors 24/7, Essie Set in Stones




I am seriously in LOOOVE with this combo. The neon is so neon and the accent nail goes perfectly with this.


Sinful Colors 24/7 was hard to paint on evenly. It was goopy and streaky. Neon nail polish also chips extremely fast and this one is no exception. It looked sooo awful in two or three days but it's totally worth it because it looks so good.



This is a polish from the Essie Luxeffects line of top coats. The glitter in here is sooo metallic and reflective. (The pink version of this can be seen here It looks super cool in the light. I used two coats here. This polish is dense so it's easy to cover the whole nail. As a side note if I were to use this glitter as an accent nail, I won't be use a polish underneath it because I don't like how the pink is still peaking through a bit at the edges.


I also tried out this new top coat I got in a little set and I am liking this more than Essie Good to Go. It it super shiny and dries fast like Essie Good to Go without the noticeable ridges around the nail where the top coat ended. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment